Paleo Spaghetti Bolognaise Recipe
Being on the Paleo diet does not mean that you can’t enjoy favorite dishes like Paleo spaghetti bolognaise.
In fact not only is this Paleo spaghetti dish really tasty, but it does not have that nasty, nutrient deficient wheat & gluten which you normally consume with traditional pasta.
This is one of the best ways to substitute regular wheat pasta with Paleo spaghetti.
- 1 pound mince meat
- 1tbs oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 x 14.5 oz tomato pasta sauce (preservative free)
- 2tsp sage, ground
- 2tsp mixed herbs
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into long noodles
- Fry the onion and garlic in a medium sized pan until browned.
- Add mince meat, stirring constantly to remove lumps.
- When mince meat has browned, add sage and mixed herbs, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato pasta sauce, cover and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Steam zucchini noodles in water for 2 minutes then drain.
- To serve, spoon sauce over zucchini noodles.
Keep your diet interesting & exciting with this fantastic collection of 470 approved Paleo recipes (and 10-Week meal plan) here…